One bedroom DS1 – Old Town
This spacious apartment in Stari Grad (Old Town) with beautiful terrace in Dubrovnik is a proper beauty. Hosting 4 people, the apartment is newly renovated, furbished with quality furniture and fully equipped, making it a perfect match for your dream holiday in Dubrovnik.
The apartment is 75 m2 large, spread on two floors. Spacious fully equipped double Bedroom and luxurious bathroom is located on the first floor overlooking a quiet yard. Fully equipped kitchen with a number of appliances (refrigerator and freezer, hob cooker, oven, microwave, dishwasher, coffee machine, toaster, etc.) is located on the second floor. Also, on the same floor you can find a spacious lounge with a dining table and a large sofa hosing 6 people. On the third floor, there is a spacious terrace with the magnificent view overlooking the Old Town harbour, Adriatic sea and the city walls.
The apartment is located a short walk away from the main street (Stradun), and the buzz of the magic city of Dubrovnik. Guests can enjoy in the traditional spirit of the old town in the center of the city where the most important cultural monuments and facilities, which have been protected by UNESCO’s world heritage, are located – walls of Dubrovnik with fortresses, Dubrovnik state archives, fountains, Orlando’s column, and more.
Besides its location and interior, the apartment also has special value due to its technical equipment which includes LCD television, cable TV, free wireless internet, heating and air conditioning.
- One double bed (2.00x1.60m)
- Sofa bed (2.00x1.80)
- Floor heating in the bathroom
- Walk-in shower
- LCD TV
- Satellite TV
- Wireless internet (free)
- Air Conditioning
- Washing machine
- 4 ring cooker
- Electric cooker
- Microwave oven
- The location of the apartment, as well as the check-in location is in Stajeva street 5
- Check-in time is between 3 p.m. and 9 p.m
- Please leave the apartment before 11 a.m. on the day of the check-out. When leaving, check the apartment once again and hand over the keys to the receptionists. The cleaning team will arrive at 11 a.m. in order to clean the apartment and check the inventory in time